Fall Open Two Ball
Annual Tekoa Country Club Fall Open Two-Ball
Event portal LINK with pairings and results HERE: https://tcc-fall2ball.golfgenius.com/pages/4684891298593779456
Entry Fee $100 per team - $60 TCC Members
Tee Times off of 1 & 10 from 9-11
Prizes 50-50 Cash & Certificates
Sign up today at email@example.com
|WESTFIELD CUP QUALIFYING RESULTS|
|Rd. 1||Rd. 2||Bck 9||Total|
|Don St. Jacques||1st Alt||72||69||33||141|
|John Vurovecz||2nd Alt||72||71||38||143|
|John Lewis||3rd Alt||74||70||35||144|
|Gerry Banach||1st Alt||76||68||34||144|
|John Edinger||2nd Alt||74||70||36||144|
|Jim Kenny||3rd Alt||69||75||37||144|
|Shawn Gallo||1st Alt||72||88||44||160|
East Mountain vs. Shaker vs. Tekoa
Saturday October 27 hosted by East Mountain C.C. - $40 on site entry fee- Covers Golf and Food
Match play vs. both clubs – Each Team consists of 17 players-
4 Women Members (Invite Only/No qualifying) - 12 Mens Members
Exempt from qualifying, Club Champions-
Sue Sendlensnki -Darryl Beech-Bird Leal-Keven Slyne
Qualifying Fee $5.00-
Qualifying Dates –September 3,8,9,15,22,29, 30 October 6- 7 – Select whatever dates work for you.
Complete Rules Available in the golf shop or on the website
- Qualifying must take place with the Bird or Quota Groups.
- Qualifying is 36 Holes- Players can pick the days they would like to play.
- Player has to declare to the Golf Shop before teeing off that you are attempting to qualify that day.
- It is the players’ responsibility to get their 36 holes in, weather will be a factor, so plan accordingly.
- Maximum score that can be taken on any hole for qualifying purposes is a triple bogey.
- Lift Clean and Place One Club Length in Your own Fairway only no closer. Ball will be played down everywhere else.
- Qualifying will use net scores only.
- Qualifying will be done by handicap bracket.
- There will be three brackets available. Hcp Index - 7.9 and under, 8.0-13.9, 14.0 and above.
- The September 15th Handicap Revsiion will determine which bracket you fall into.
- Course Handicap on qualifying dates will be determined by your index the day of Qualifying. 3-5 will be invoked for Gold Tee Players.
- There will be 3 Spots available in each bracket, plus two alternates in each bracket will be identified. Should a Club Champion WD they will be replaced by someone in their bracket.
- Ties for Qualifying Spots or Alternate spots will be determined by a Match of Cards during the Players’ Second Round. Holes 10-18, then Holes 13-18, Then Holes 16-18, Then Hole 18. After that a luck of the draw will break all ties, Name from a Hat or Coin Toss as determined by the Committee.
- If either October 6 or 7 is a complete washout Committee can decide to extend to the weekend of 13 or 14, but it would have to be a complete washout. Again, weather will be a factor, PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
Monthly Calendar of Events
2019 Membership Special
Join now for 2019 and play the rest of 2018 for free!
email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Download our Membership Application and Sign Up Today!
SINGLE ANYTIME – INCLUDING CARTS $ 1475.00
SINGLE ANYTIME – Walking $ 975.00
WEEKDAY ONLY with Carts $975.00
WEEKDAY ONLY – Walking $675.00
MARRIED COUPLE $ 1800.00
MARRIED COUPLE with Cart $ 2325.00
JUNIORS Must be 17 or younger as of 5/1/19 $200.00
COLLEGE Students $ 550.00