Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a room fee associated with hosting an event at Tekoa and if so, what is it?
- What is the amount required for a deposit?
- Are tax and gratuities included in your package prices?
- Is there a backup plan for the ceremony if the weather is bad?
- Are menu tastings available?
- Will My Wedding Coordinator personally handle and attend our reception?
- How much time is allowed for decorating and set-up?
- Do you allow outside food on the premises and/or are we required to use your in-house chef and his team?
What is the amount required for a deposit?
A non refundable deposit of $1,000 is required to reserve a date. Then a $1,500 non-refundable deposit is due 3 months after the date of booking. Finally, a $1,500 non-refundable deposit is due 6 months before the wedding and the remainder of the balance is due 10 days before the wedding.